Meaning of REASONABLE in Hindi
Meaning of reasonable in Hindi
- पर्याप्त(Pr. paryapt paryaapt)
- युक्तियुक्त(Pr. yuktiyukt)
- समुचित(Pr. samuchit)
- बुद्धि सम्पन्न(Pr. buddhi sampann)
- ठीक(Pr. thik theek)
- ज्ञानवान(Pr. gyanavan gyanawan)
- मुनासिब(Pr. munasib munaasib)
- यथोचित(Pr. yathochit)
- विवेक युक्त(Pr. vivek yukt wiwek yukt)
- संयुक्तिक(Pr. sanyuktik)
- परिमित(Pr. parimit)
- विवेकी(Pr. viveki vivekee wiweki)
- सहनीय(Pr. sahaniy sahaneey)
- तर्कसंगत(Pr. tarkasangat)
- न्यायी(Pr. nyayi nyaayee)
- उचित(Pr. uchit)
- नियत(Pr. niyat)
- युक्तिसंगत(Pr. yuktisangat)
- विचारपूर्ण(Pr. vicharapurn vichaarapoorn wicharapurn)
- संगत(Pr. sangat)
- समझदार(Pr. samajhadar samajhadaar samazhadar)
- सविवेक(Pr. savivek sawiwek)
Meaning of REASONABLE in English
- Governed by reason; being under the influence of reason; thinking, speaking, or acting rationally, or according to the dictates of reason; agreeable to reason; just; rational; as, the measure must satisfy all reasonable men.
- Reasonably; tolerably.
- Not excessive or immoderate; within due limits; proper; as, a reasonable demand, amount, price.
- Having the faculty of reason; endued with reason; rational; as, a reasonable being.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of REASONABLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word REASONABLE
"Control yourself! See here, Snape, be reasonable, said Fudge."
- The word/phrase 'reasonable' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"He did not stop to consider whether her requests were right or reasonable."
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the reasonable in the novel The Home And The World.
"The difficulty was the consent of his mother; nothing, however, seemed more reasonable."
- To understand the meaning of reasonable, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
REASONABLE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
REASONABLE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "REASONABLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I know a reasonable woman,"
- This term reasonable was used by Alexander Pope in the Poem On a certain Lady at Court.
"Something rather reasonable and inconceivable."
- This term reasonable was used by Sarrah Hanna in the Poem Make Life Profound - Poem.
"The following is his request I think it is reasonable."
- This term reasonable was used by Dale King in the Poem Remember Our Soldiers This Christmas.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें