Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of RANG, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word RANG
"Then hagrid's voice rang out, saying, back, fang -- back"
- The word/phrase 'rang' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"We'll just have to -- harry began, but a voice suddenly rang across the hall"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the rang in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"The bell rang and there was a mad rush toward the exit"
- To understand the meaning of rang, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
RANG has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "RANG": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That rang for priest and king"
- This term rang was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Destroyer of ships, men, cities.
"Voices of boys rang saddening like a hymn"
- This term rang was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Disabled.
"The silver trumpets rang across the dome"
- This term rang was used by Oscar Wilde in the Poem Easter day.