Meaning of QUEUE in Hindi
Meaning of queue in Hindi
Meaning of QUEUE in English
- A line of persons waiting anywhere.
- A tail-like appendage of hair; a pigtail.
- To fasten, as hair, in a queue.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of QUEUE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word QUEUE
"There was already a small queue for the tap in the corner of the field."
- The word/phrase 'queue' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Silence fell over the queue immediately."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the queue in the novel Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
"The marquee was nearly full now, and for the first time there was no queue outside."
- To understand the meaning of queue, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
QUEUE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें