Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of QUEST, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word QUEST
"You don't know the way, do you a quest! the knight's rage seemed to vanish instantly"
- The word/phrase 'quest' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"A job, like the quest for the elder wand, that he must undertake alone"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the quest in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
"It is life in quest of life in bodies that fear the grave"
- To understand the meaning of quest, please see the following usage by Khalil Gibran in The prophet.
QUEST has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "QUEST": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Whither away, fair rover, and what thy quest"
- This term quest was used by Robert Bridges in the Poem A passer-by.
"Had, having, and in quest to have, extreme;"
- This term quest was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem Sonnet xix.
"With sound of its own hungry quest;"
- This term quest was used by George Meredith in the Poem Tardy spring.