Meaning of QUERY in Hindi
Meaning of query in Hindi
- पूछताछ puchhatachh poochhataachh
- प्रश्न चिह्न prashn chihn
- के बारे में पूछताछ करना ke bare men puchhatachh karana ke baare men poochhataachh karanaa
- प्रश्न करना prashn karana prashn karanaa
- शंका करना shanka karana shankaa karanaa
- प्रश्चिह् न - prashn-chih n prashn-chih na
- पृच्छा prichchha prichchhaa
- प्रश्नवाचक चिह्न prashnavachak chihn prashnavaachak chihn prashnawachak chihn
- पूछना puchhana poochhanaa
- अनुयोग anuyog
- शंका shanka shankaa
- प्रश्न prashn
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of QUERY in English
- To have a doubt; as, I query if he is right.
- To doubt of; to regard with incredulity.
- A question; an inquiry to be answered or solved.
- A question in the mind; a doubt; as, I have a query about his sincerity.
- An interrogation point [?] as the sign of a question or a doubt.
- To put questions about; to elicit by questioning; to inquire into; as, to query the items or the amount; to query the motive or the fact.
- To write " query" (qu., qy., or ?) against, as a doubtful spelling, or sense, in a proof. See Quaere.
- To ask questions; to make inquiry.
- To address questions to; to examine by questions.
QUERY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "QUERY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Remains the unanswered query On the road back to home,"
- This term query was used by Suhrud Potdar in the Poem Lost Love Poetry - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें