Meaning of QUALITY in Hindi
Meaning of quality in Hindi
- उच्च कुल में जन्म uchch kul men janm uchch kul men zanm
- किस्म kism
- गुण gun
- प्रकार prakar prakaar
- लक्षण lakshan
- स्वभाव svabhav svabhaav swabhaw
- हैसियत haisiyat
- विशेषता visheshata visheshataa wisheshata
- उत्कृष्टता utkrishtata utkrishtataa
- गुणवत्ता gunavatta gunavattaa gunawatta
- माहौल mahaul
- श्रेष्ठ पद shreshth pad
- स्वरूप svarup svaroop swarup
- उच्च कुल मे जन्म uchch kul me janm uchch kul me zanm
- श्रेणी shreni shrenee
- गुणता gunata gunataa
- कोटि koti
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of QUALITY in English
- The condition of being of such and such a sort as distinguished from others; nature or character relatively considered, as of goods; character; sort; rank.
- That which makes, or helps to make, anything such as it is; anything belonging to a subject, or predicable of it; distinguishing property, characteristic, or attribute; peculiar power, capacity, or virtue; distinctive trait; as, the tones of a flute differ from those of a violin in quality; the great quality of a statesman.
- Special or temporary character; profession; occupation; assumed or asserted rank, part, or position.
- An acquired trait; accomplishment; acquisition.
- Superior birth or station; high rank; elevated character.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of QUALITY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word QUALITY
"Courage in the face of the unknown is an important quality in a wizard."
- The word/phrase 'quality' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"Her face had carved quality about it."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the quality in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"There's a peculiar quality in the air to-day."
- To understand the meaning of quality, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in The Post Office.
QUALITY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "QUALITY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Who loves a mistress of such quality,"
- This term quality was used by John Donne in the Poem That Time and Absence proves.
"Nor quality, nor reputation,"
- This term quality was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem To a Child of Quality,.
"I too can add quality to your day."
- This term quality was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Connect.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें