To better understand the meaning of "PUT AWAY", certain examples of its usage are presented.
Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word "PUT AWAY"
"I put away the pistol within my clothes."
- The word/phrase "put away" was used by "Rabindranath Tagore" in "The Home And The World".
"Amulya brought out his handkerchief, and untying it showed her the cakes put away inside."
- "Rabindranath Tagore" has used the put away in the novel The Home And The World.
Usage of "PUT AWAY": Examples from famous English Poetry
- "Ail to the season of remembrance!A time of time both prized and put away."
- This term put away was used by Galiardo Secundo Mris Marye Brownlo.By William
Byrd. Performed by in the Poem Hail to the Season of Remembrance.
- "With pride and prudence pilfering peace of mind; And pennies put away,"
- This term put away was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Alliteration Poems for Teens - Peter Prance.