Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PROPERTY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PROPERTY
"It's not easy, apparition, and when it's not done property it can lead to nasty complications"
- The word/phrase 'property' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"They want compensation for their ruined property"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the property in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"This book is the property of the half blood prince"
- To understand the meaning of property, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
PROPERTY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PROPERTY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PROPERTY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Property was thus appall'd"
- This term property was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem The phoenix and the turtle.
"The patented property of illusion"
- This term property was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem All time loser - poem.