Meaning of PROPERTY in Hindi
Meaning of property in Hindi
- गुणस्वभाव(Pr. Gunasvabhav gunasvabhaav gunaswabhaw)
- अधिकार(Pr. Adhikar adhikaar)
- जायदाद(Pr. Jayadad jaayadaad zayadad)
- सामग्री(Pr. Samagri saamagree)
- संपत्ति(Pr. Sanpatti)
- धर्म(Pr. Dharm)
- सम्पत्ति(Pr. Sampatti)
- धन(Pr. Dhan)
- वस्तु(Pr. Vastu wastu)
- गुण(Pr. Gun)
- प्रकृति(Pr. Prakriti)
- वैभव(Pr. Vaibhav waibhaw)
- स्वभाव(Pr. Svabhav svabhaav swabhaw)
- रिक्थ(Pr. Rikth)
- विशेष धर्म(Pr. Vishesh dharm wishesh dharm)
- रंगमंचीय सामग्री(Pr. Rangamanchiy samagri rangamancheey saamagree)
- स्वामित्व(Pr. Svamitv svaamitv swamitw)
- विशेषता(Pr. Visheshata visheshataa wisheshata)
- गुणधर्म(Pr. Gunadharm)
- सहदायिकी सम्पति(Pr. Sahadayiki sampati sahadaayikee sampati)
Meaning of PROPERTY in English
- That which is proper to anything; a peculiar quality of a thing; that which is inherent in a subject, or naturally essential to it; an attribute; as, sweetness is a property of sugar.
- An acquired or artificial quality; that which is given by art, or bestowed by man; as, the poem has the properties which constitute excellence.
- The exclusive right of possessing, enjoying, and disposing of a thing; ownership; title.
- That to which a person has a legal title, whether in his possession or not; thing owned; an estate, whether in lands, goods, or money; as, a man of large property, or small property.
- All the adjuncts of a play except the scenery and the dresses of the actors; stage requisites.
- Propriety; correctness.
- To invest which properties, or qualities.
- To make a property of; to appropriate.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PROPERTY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PROPERTY
"It's not easy, apparition, and when it's not done property it can lead to nasty complications"
- The word/phrase 'property' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"They want compensation for their ruined property"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the property in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"This book is the property of the half blood prince"
- To understand the meaning of property, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the half blood prince.
PROPERTY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PROPERTY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PROPERTY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Property was thus appall'd"
- This term property was used by William Shakespeare in the Poem The phoenix and the turtle.
"The patented property of illusion"
- This term property was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem All time loser - poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें