Meaning of PROMISING in Hindi
Meaning of promising in Hindi
Meaning of PROMISING in English
- of Promise
- Making a promise or promises; affording hope or assurance; as, promising person; a promising day.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PROMISING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PROMISING
"Promising me the moon and the stars if I let him in."
- The word/phrase 'promising' was used by 'Mario Vargas Llosa' in 'Who Killed Palomino Molero'.
"It’s a promising lead."
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the promising in the novel Who Killed Palomino Molero.
"She was constantly promising herself a profound felicity on her next journey."
- To understand the meaning of promising, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
PROMISING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PROMISING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And life's half-promising, and both their riling."
- This term promising was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem S. I. W..
"Promising to never forget Just one year,"
- This term promising was used by sarah arrain in the Poem Goodbye My Friend - Poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें