Meaning of PROBLEM in Hindi
Meaning of problem in Hindi
Meaning of PROBLEM in English
- Anything which is required to be done; as, in geometry, to bisect a line, to draw a perpendicular; or, in algebra, to find an unknown quantity.
- A question proposed for solution; a matter stated for examination or proof; hence, a matter difficult of solution or settlement; a doubtful case; a question involving doubt.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PROBLEM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PROBLEM
"That's your problem, said Ron."
- The word/phrase 'problem' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"That's your problem, isn't it? said Filch, his voice cracking with glee."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the problem in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"That's exactly Hagrid's problem! said Ron, thumping the wall of the cabin."
- To understand the meaning of problem, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
PROBLEM usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PROBLEM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PROBLEM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A permanent solution For a temporary problem,"
- This term problem was used by Prince ..... in the Poem Open Book - Poem.
"Absent oil for fuel!No problem,"
- This term problem was used by Fugue in Eb Minor.By Dimitri Shostakovich. Sequenced
by in the Poem How Odd to See the Lamps Still Burning.
"Because there was a big problem as his ex was my best friend."
- This term problem was used by Brooke Luchich in the Poem First Love - Poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें