Meaning of PROBABLY in Hindi
Meaning of probably in Hindi
Meaning of PROBABLY in English
- In a probable manner; in likelihood.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PROBABLY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PROBABLY
"They're in here somewhere, they heard him mutter, probably hiding"
- The word/phrase 'probably' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Harry thought she was probably right, but he wasn't going to tell her that"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the probably in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"He probably knew everything -- except, it seemed, quirrell's spell and how to get past fluffy"
- To understand the meaning of probably, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
PROBABLY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PROBABLY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And i have lost -- to gain victory probably"
- This term probably was used by chona david in the Poem Of stars, fortresses and you.
"But at the end we will probably all end up alone"
- This term probably was used by Maggie Gutierrez in the Poem Before its too late - poem.
"But still hopeful am i probably i am"
- This term probably was used by Shashank Nakate in the Poem Life goes on... - poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary