Meaning of PRIVILEGE in Hindi
Meaning of privilege in Hindi
- विशेष लाभ(Pr. Vishesh labh vishesh laabh wishesh labh)
- विशेषाधिकार(Pr. Visheshadhikar visheshaadhikaar wisheshadhikar)
- खास फायदा(Pr. Khas phayada khaas phaayadaa khas fayada)
- मोचन(Pr. Mochan)
- मुक्ति(Pr. Mukti)
- छोड देना(Pr. Chhod dena chhod denaa)
- सुविधा(Pr. Suvidha suvidhaa suwidha)
- सौभाग्य(Pr. Saubhagy saubhaagy)
- छोड़ देना(Pr. Chhod dena chhod denaa)
- असमान्य अधिकार देना(Pr. Asamany adhikar dena asamany adhikaar denaa)
- विशेषाधिकार देना(Pr. Visheshadhikar dena visheshaadhikaar denaa wisheshadhikar dena)
- मुक्त करना(Pr. Mukt karana mukt karanaa)
- बरी करना(Pr. Bari karana baree karanaa)
Meaning of PRIVILEGE in English
- A peculiar benefit, advantage, or favor; a right or immunity not enjoyed by others or by all; special enjoyment of a good, or exemption from an evil or burden; a prerogative; advantage; franchise.
- See call, put, spread, etc.
- To grant some particular right or exemption to; to invest with a peculiar right or immunity; to authorize; as, to privilege representatives from arrest.
- To bring or put into a condition of privilege or exemption from evil or danger; to exempt; to deliver.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PRIVILEGE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PRIVILEGE
"Auror's privilege, snape"
- The word/phrase 'privilege' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"London dangers were the privilege of the london force"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the privilege in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
PRIVILEGE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PRIVILEGE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Life is not a privilege"
- This term privilege was used by Tasha Carter in the Poem Not what it seems... - poem.
"That grow from privilege year after years back it grows from age to age"
- This term privilege was used by Destiny Oku in the Poem Excromissionalism - poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary