Meaning of PRESSURE in Hindi
Meaning of pressure in Hindi
- दाब(Pr. Dab daab)
- दबाव(Pr. Dabav dabaav dabaw)
- कसाव(Pr. Kasav kasaav kasaw)
- रंज(Pr. Ranj ranz)
- दुख(Pr. Dukh)
- प्रभाव(Pr. Prabhav prabhaav prabhaw)
- आवश्यकता(Pr. Aavashyakata aavashyakataa aawashyakata)
- प्रयोजन(Pr. Prayojan prayozan)
- वेग(Pr. Veg weg)
- बल(Pr. Bal)
- भार(Pr. Bhar bhaar)
- ज़ोर(Pr. Zor jor)
- रक्त चाप(Pr. Rakt chap rakt chaap)
- मानसिक दबाव(Pr. Manasik dabav manasik dabaav manasik dabaw)
- क्लेश(Pr. Klesh)
- निपीड(Pr. Nipid nipeed)
- चाप(Pr. Chap chaap)
Meaning of PRESSURE in English
- The act of pressing, or the condition of being pressed; compression; a squeezing; a crushing; as, a pressure of the hand.
- A contrasting force or impulse of any kind; as, the pressure of poverty; the pressure of taxes; the pressure of motives on the mind; the pressure of civilization.
- Affliction; distress; grievance.
- Urgency; as, the pressure of business.
- Impression; stamp; character impressed.
- The action of a force against some obstacle or opposing force; a force in the nature of a thrust, distributed over a surface, often estimated with reference to the upon a unit's area.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PRESSURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PRESSURE
"So no pressure, harry said fred, winking at him"
- The word/phrase 'pressure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"I'm under a lot of pressure"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pressure in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"Fudge increased the pressure on harry's shoulder, and harry found himself being steered inside the pub"
- To understand the meaning of pressure, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
PRESSURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PRESSURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Till her bosom's pressure must have made"
- This term pressure was used by Dante Gabriel Rossetti in the Poem The blessed damozel.
"All the pressure in the world bearing down on me"
- This term pressure was used by Prince ..... in the Poem I miss.
"Crumbling under the pressure of the dark"
- This term pressure was used by Sammy Anderson in the Poem The darkness - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें