Meaning of PRESENTATION in Hindi
Meaning of presentation in Hindi
Meaning of PRESENTATION in English
- The act of presenting, or the state of being presented; a setting forth; an offering; bestowal.
- Exhibition; representation; display; appearance; semblance; show.
- That which is presented or given; a present; a gift, as, the picture was a presentation.
- The act of offering a clergyman to the bishop or ordinary for institution in a benefice; the right of presenting a clergyman.
- The particular position of the child during labor relatively to the passage though which it is to be brought forth;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PRESENTATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PRESENTATION
"There should have been a presentation ceremony, but under the circumstances"
- The word/phrase 'presentation' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"We know there has been a presentation"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the presentation in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
PRESENTATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें