Meaning of PRELIMINARY in Hindi
Meaning of preliminary in Hindi
Meaning of PRELIMINARY in English
- Introductory; previous; preceding the main discourse or business; prefatory; as, preliminary observations to a discourse or book; preliminary articles to a treaty; preliminary measures; preliminary examinations.
- That which precedes the main discourse, work, design, or business; something introductory or preparatory; as, the preliminaries to a negotiation or duel; to take one's preliminaries the year before entering college.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PRELIMINARY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PRELIMINARY
"A man’s voice says this is preliminary yet witnesses are several"
- The word/phrase 'preliminary' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'A mercy'.
"This brutal preliminary seemed to shadow forth some strange and inexplicable horror in the background"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the preliminary in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
"I have come simply to consult you as a preliminary step"
- To understand the meaning of preliminary, please see the following usage by Leo Tolstoy in Anna karenina.
Usage of "PRELIMINARY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Assion's a preliminary pleasure"
- This term preliminary was used by 3-Part Invention.By J.S. Bach. Performed by in the Poem Passion's a preliminary pleasure.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें