Meaning of PREGNANT in Hindi
Meaning of pregnant in Hindi
- अर्थ गर्भ(Pr. arth garbh)
- अर्थगर्भित(Pr. arthagarbhit)
- अर्थपूर्ण(Pr. arthapurn arthapoorn)
- गर्भित(Pr. garbhit)
- सारगर्भित(Pr. saragarbhit saaragarbhit)
- गर्भिणी(Pr. garbhini garbhinee)
- परिपूर्ण(Pr. paripurn paripoorn)
- सगर्भ(Pr. sagarbh)
- उर्वर(Pr. urvar urwar)
- फलवती(Pr. phalavati phalavatee falawati)
- गाभिन(Pr. gabhin gaabhin)
- भरा हुआ(Pr. bhara hu bharaa huaa)
- गर्भवती(Pr. garbhavati garbhavatee garbhawati)
Meaning of PREGNANT in English
- Full of promise; abounding in ability, resources, etc.; as, a pregnant youth.
- A pregnant woman.
- Affording entrance; receptive; yielding; willing; open; prompt.
- Heavy with important contents, significance, or issue; full of consequence or results; weighty; as, pregnant replies.
- Being with young, as a female; having conceived; great with young; breeding; teeming; gravid; preparing to bring forth.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PREGNANT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PREGNANT
"Tom Riddle left her while she was still pregnant."
- The word/phrase 'pregnant' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince'.
"Want some Who Killed Palomino Molero? — 30advice? Get her pregnant."
- 'Mario Vargas Llosa' has used the pregnant in the novel Who Killed Palomino Molero.
"Rebekka was pregnant then, but no previous sons had lived."
- To understand the meaning of pregnant, please see the following usage by Toni Morrison in A Mercy.
PREGNANT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PREGNANT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PREGNANT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Some heart once pregnant with celestial fire;"
- This term pregnant was used by Thomas Gray in the Poem Elegy written in a Country Churchyard.
"A pregnant bank swell'd up, to rest"
- This term pregnant was used by John Donne in the Poem The Ecstasy.
"Of pregnant parts and quick inventive brain,"
- This term pregnant was used by Matthew Arnold in the Poem The Scholar-Gipsy.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें