Meaning of POURING in Hindi
There are no hindi meanings for the "POURING" in our English Hindi Dictionary.
Meaning of POURING in English
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of POURING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word POURING
"Somebody had been in to tidy; the windows were open and sun was pouring inside"
- The word/phrase 'pouring' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Wave upon wave of crimson supporters was pouring over the barriers onto the field"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pouring in the novel Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban.
"Nevertheless, it was lonely with dislike pouring in on him from all sides"
- To understand the meaning of pouring, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
POURING has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "POURING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Are pouring in amain"
- This term pouring was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
"While thou art pouring forth thy soul abroad"
- This term pouring was used by John Keats in the Poem Ode to a nightingale.
"Acid pouring from my mouth"
- This term pouring was used by midnight purple in the Poem I can hear you calling me poem.
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें