Meaning of POTENTIAL in Hindi
Meaning of potential in Hindi
- संभावित(Pr. Sanbhavit sanbhaavit sanbhawit)
- संभवनीय(Pr. Sanbhavaniy sanbhavaneey sanbhawaniy)
- गुप्त(Pr. Gupt)
- संभाव्य(Pr. Sanbhavy sanbhaavy sanbhawy)
- सम्भावित(Pr. Sambhavit sambhaavit sambhawit)
- अव्यक्त(Pr. Avyakt awyakt)
- स्थितिज(Pr. Sthitij sthitiz)
- सम्भाव्य(Pr. Sambhavy sambhaavy sambhawy)
- सम्भावी(Pr. Sambhavi sambhaavee sambhawi)
- समभाव(Pr. Samabhav samabhaav samabhaw)
- शक्य(Pr. Shaky)
- बलवान(Pr. Balavan balawan)
- संभावना(Pr. Sanbhavana sanbhaavanaa sanbhawana)
- सामर्थ्य(Pr. Samarthy saamarthy)
- संभाव्यता(Pr. Sanbhavyata sanbhaavyataa sanbhawyata)
- विभव(Pr. Vibhav wibhaw)
- अन्तर्निहित शक्ति(Pr. Antarnihit shakti)
- संभव(Pr. Sanbhav sanbhaw)
- अन्तःशक्ति(Pr. Antahshakti)
Meaning of POTENTIAL in English
- Being potent; endowed with energy adequate to a result; efficacious; influential.
- Existing in possibility, not in actuality.
- Anything that may be possible; a possibility; potentially.
- In the theory of gravitation, or of other forces acting in space, a function of the rectangular coordinates which determine the position of a point, such that its differential coefficients with respect to the coordinates are equal to the components of the force at the point considered;
- The energy of an electrical charge measured by its power to do work; hence, the degree of electrification as referred to some standard, as that of the earth; electro-motive force.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of POTENTIAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word POTENTIAL
"Owing to the potential for nasty accidents when objects kept flying across the room"
- The word/phrase 'potential' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
POTENTIAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "POTENTIAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"He makes us think more seriously about our past and future decisions and their potential consequences"
- This term potential was used by Leena Palande in the Poem Poetry: explication of a poem.
"Possessing the potential of infantile teeth to grow like plots in macabre tales"
- This term potential was used by Patrick Guyette in the Poem If i could play god.
"Someone with potential"
- This term potential was used by shannon freeman in the Poem In a guy - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary