Meaning of POOP in Hindi
Meaning of poop in Hindi
- जानकारी janakari janakaaree zanakari
- बेवकूफ़ bevakuf bevakoof bewakuph
- पिछाड़ी pichhadi pichhaadee
- जहाज के सबसे पीछे का भाग jahaj ke sabase pichhe ka bhag jahaaj ke sabase peechhe kaa bhaag zahaz ke sabase pichhe ka bhag
- मल mal
- पीछे के हिस्से पर मारना pichhe ke hisse par marana peechhe ke hisse par maaranaa
- बेदम कर देना bedam kar dena bedam kar denaa
- मल करना mal karana mal karanaa
- छी chhi chhee
- मूर्ख व्यक्ति murkh vyakti moorkh vyakti murkh wyakti
- थका देना thaka dena thakaa denaa
- दुम्बाल dumbal dumbaal
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of POOP in English
- See 2d Poppy.
- To make a noise; to pop; also, to break wind.
- To break over the poop or stern, as a wave.
- A deck raised above the after part of a vessel; the hindmost or after part of a vessel's hull; also, a cabin covered by such a deck. See Poop deck, under Deck. See also Roundhouse.
- To strike in the stern, as by collision.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of POOP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word POOP
"Out we ran, and there on the poop were the lieutenant and ten of his men."
- The word/phrase 'poop' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete Sherlock Holmes'.
POOP has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "POOP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Knelt on the rotting poop to pray:"
- This term poop was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem The Ballad of Iskander.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें