Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of POLITICS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word POLITICS
"The realisation of the infinite 41favouring us in our politics, warfare, money-making, or in social competitions"
- The word/phrase 'politics' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"Of contemporary literature, philosophy and politics he appeared to know next to nothing"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the politics in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
"Was it politics, then, or was it a woman that was the question which confronted me"
- To understand the meaning of politics, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
POLITICS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "POLITICS": Examples from famous English Poetry
- This term politics was used by Steven Taylor in the Poem Life and time.
"He writes articles about politics"
- This term politics was used by Garry Gamber in the Poem E.e. cummings poem, "i carry your heart with me".
"I don't know much about politics or voting"
- This term politics was used by leanna gazay in the Poem I am not prejudice - poem.