Meaning of POLITICS in Hindi
Meaning of politics in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of POLITICS in English
- The science of government; that part of ethics which has to do with the regulation and government of a nation or state, the preservation of its safety, peace, and prosperity, the defense of its existence and rights against foreign control or conquest, the augmentation of its strength and resources, and the protection of its citizens in their rights, with the preservation and improvement of their morals.
- The management of a political party; the conduct and contests of parties with reference to political measures or the administration of public affairs; the advancement of candidates to office; in a bad sense, artful or dishonest management to secure the success of political candidates or parties; political trickery.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of POLITICS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word POLITICS
"THE REALISATION OF THE INFINITE 41favouring us in our politics, warfare, money-making, or in social competitions."
- The word/phrase 'politics' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"Of contemporary literature, philosophy and politics he appeared to know next to nothing."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the politics in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
"Was it politics, then, or was it a woman? That was the question which confronted me."
- To understand the meaning of politics, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete Sherlock Holmes.
POLITICS has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "POLITICS": Examples from famous English Poetry
- This term politics was used by Steven Taylor in the Poem Life and Time.
"He writes articles about politics,"
- This term politics was used by Garry Gamber in the Poem E.E. Cummings Poem, "I Carry Your Heart With Me".
"I don't know much About politics or voting."
- This term politics was used by leanna gazay in the Poem I am not Prejudice - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें