Meaning of PLEASURE in Hindi
Meaning of pleasure in Hindi
- आनन्द(Pr. Aanand)
- खुशी(Pr. Khushi khushee)
- प्रसन्नता(Pr. Prasannata prasannataa)
- मर्जी(Pr. Marji marjee marzi)
- इच्छा(Pr. Echchha echchhaa)
- मेहरबानी(Pr. Meharabani meharabanee)
- कृपा(Pr. Kripa kripaa)
- प्रमोद(Pr. Pramod)
- आमोद(Pr. Aamod)
- लुत्फ़(Pr. Lutf lutph)
- सुख(Pr. Sukh)
- हर्ष(Pr. Harsh)
- मजा(Pr. Maja majaa maza)
- प्रसाद(Pr. Prasad prasaad)
- बिहार(Pr. Bihar bihaar)
- भोग(Pr. Bhog)
- आमोद प्रमोद(Pr. Aamod pramod)
- आराम(Pr. Aaram aaraam)
Meaning of PLEASURE in English
- The gratification of the senses or of the mind; agreeable sensations or emotions; the excitement, relish, or happiness produced by the expectation or the enjoyment of something good, delightful, or satisfying;
- Amusement; sport; diversion; self-indulgence; frivolous or dissipating enjoyment; hence, sensual gratification;
- What the will dictates or prefers as gratifying or satisfying; hence, will; choice; wish; purpose.
- That which pleases; a favor; a gratification.
- To give or afford pleasure to; to please; to gratify.
- To take pleasure; to seek pursue pleasure; as, to go pleasuring.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PLEASURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PLEASURE
"It has been a real pleasure teaching you"
- The word/phrase 'pleasure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Oh it was my pleasure, dears, said mrs. weasley"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pleasure in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Hermione flushed pink with pleasure"
- To understand the meaning of pleasure, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
PLEASURE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PLEASURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PLEASURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Alas for pleasure on the sea"
- This term pleasure was used by Thomas Hood in the Poem Fair ines.
"In a life parti-colour'd, half pleasure, half care"
- This term pleasure was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem For my own monument.
"Peace, enjoyment, love, and pleasure!"
- This term pleasure was used by Robert Burns in the Poem Ae fond kiss.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary