Meaning of PLEASURE in Hindi
Meaning of pleasure in Hindi
- आमोद प्रमोद(Pr. aamod pramod)
- बिहार(Pr. bihar bihaar)
- मर्जी(Pr. marji marjee marzi)
- आमोद(Pr. aamod)
- खुशी(Pr. khushi khushee)
- प्रसन्नता(Pr. prasannata prasannataa)
- मेहरबानी(Pr. meharabani meharabanee)
- सुख(Pr. sukh)
- कृपा(Pr. kripa kripaa)
- प्रमोद(Pr. pramod)
- मजा(Pr. maja majaa maza)
- लुत्फ़(Pr. lutf lutph)
- हर्ष(Pr. harsh)
- आराम(Pr. aaram aaraam)
- आनन्द(Pr. aanand)
- इच्छा(Pr. echchha echchhaa)
- प्रसाद(Pr. prasad prasaad)
- भोग(Pr. bhog)
Meaning of PLEASURE in English
- Amusement; sport; diversion; self-indulgence; frivolous or dissipating enjoyment; hence, sensual gratification;
- To give or afford pleasure to; to please; to gratify.
- What the will dictates or prefers as gratifying or satisfying; hence, will; choice; wish; purpose.
- That which pleases; a favor; a gratification.
- The gratification of the senses or of the mind; agreeable sensations or emotions; the excitement, relish, or happiness produced by the expectation or the enjoyment of something good, delightful, or satisfying;
- To take pleasure; to seek pursue pleasure; as, to go pleasuring.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PLEASURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PLEASURE
"It has been a real pleasure teaching you."
- The word/phrase 'pleasure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"Oh it was my pleasure, dears, said Mrs. Weasley."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pleasure in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Hermione flushed pink with pleasure."
- To understand the meaning of pleasure, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
PLEASURE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PLEASURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PLEASURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Alas for pleasure on the sea,"
- This term pleasure was used by Thomas Hood in the Poem Fair Ines.
"In a life parti-colour'd, half pleasure, half care."
- This term pleasure was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem For my own Monument.
"Peace, enjoyment, love, and pleasure!"
- This term pleasure was used by Robert Burns in the Poem Ae Fond Kiss.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें