Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PLEASURE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PLEASURE
"It has been a real pleasure teaching you"
- The word/phrase 'pleasure' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"Oh it was my pleasure, dears, said mrs. weasley"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pleasure in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Hermione flushed pink with pleasure"
- To understand the meaning of pleasure, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
PLEASURE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PLEASURE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PLEASURE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Alas for pleasure on the sea"
- This term pleasure was used by Thomas Hood in the Poem Fair ines.
"In a life parti-colour'd, half pleasure, half care"
- This term pleasure was used by Matthew Prior in the Poem For my own monument.
"Peace, enjoyment, love, and pleasure!"
- This term pleasure was used by Robert Burns in the Poem Ae fond kiss.