Meaning of PLEA in Hindi
Meaning of plea in Hindi
- तर्क tark
- प्रतिकथन pratikathan
- मुकदमा mukadama mukadamaa
- वाद vad vaad wad
- अभिवाक abhivak abhivaak abhiwak
- अभिवचन abhivachan abhiwachan
- कारण karan kaaran
- बहस bahas
- हेतुवाद hetuvad hetuvaad hetuwad
- दलील dalil daleel
- बहाना bahana bahanaa
- सफ़ाई safai safaaee saphai
- अधिवचन adhivachan adhiwachan
- उक्ति ukti
- अनुनय anunay
- उत्तरवाद uttaravad uttaravaad uttarawad
- मिस mis
- याचना yachana yaachanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of PLEA in English
- That which is alleged by a party in support of his cause; in a stricter sense, an allegation of fact in a cause, as distinguished from a demurrer; in a still more limited sense, and in modern practice, the defendant's answer to the plaintiff's declaration and demand. That which the plaintiff alleges in his declaration is answered and repelled or justified by the defendant's plea. In chancery practice, a plea is a special answer showing or relying upon one or more things as a cause why the suit should be either dismissed, delayed, or barred. In criminal practice, the plea is the defendant's formal answer to the indictment or information presented against him.
- That which is alleged or pleaded, in defense or in justification; an excuse; an apology.
- A cause in court; a lawsuit; as, the Court of Common Pleas. See under Common.
- An urgent prayer or entreaty.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PLEA, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PLEA
"This could be a plea for attention."
- The word/phrase 'plea' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire'.
"He turned to Ginny and she answered his unspoken plea for information at once."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the plea in the novel Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows.
"While my body knew what it craved for, my mind rejected my body’s every plea."
- To understand the meaning of plea, please see the following usage by Vladimir Nabokov in Lolita.
PLEA has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PLEA": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That came in Neptune's plea,"
- This term plea was used by John Milton in the Poem Lycidas.
"If you grant the plea 'never indebted.'"
- This term plea was used by Lewis Carroll in the Poem The Hunting of the Snark.
"A plea for purging,"
- This term plea was used by Prince ..... in the Poem This Pain - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें