Meaning of PLANTATION in Hindi
Meaning of plantation in Hindi
- खेती kheti khetee
- रोपित वन ropit van ropit wan
- बस्ती basti bastee
- भूभाग bhubhag bhoobhaag
- रोपण ropan
- वाटिका vatika vaatikaa watika
- बगीचा bagicha bageechaa
- बागान bagan baagan
- रोप वन rop van rop wan
- लगाई lagai lagaaee
- रोपवन ropavan ropawan
- नी आबादी ni aabadi nee aabaadee
- कृत्रिम वन kritrim van kritrim wan
- बाग bag baag
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of PLANTATION in English
- An original settlement in a new country; a colony.
- The act or practice of planting, or setting in the earth for growth.
- The place planted; land brought under cultivation; a piece of ground planted with trees or useful plants; esp., in the United States and West Indies, a large estate appropriated to the production of the more important crops, and cultivated by laborers who live on the estate; as, a cotton plantation; a coffee plantation.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PLANTATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PLANTATION
"Our plantation was at a place called Muttra, near the border of the Northwest Provinces."
- The word/phrase 'plantation' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete Sherlock Holmes'.
"It must be those wretched gypsies in the plantation."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the plantation in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
PLANTATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें