Meaning of PINNACLE in Hindi
Meaning of pinnacle in Hindi
Meaning of PINNACLE in English
- Anything resembling a pinnacle; a lofty peak; a pointed summit.
- To build or furnish with a pinnacle or pinnacles.
- An architectural member, upright, and generally ending in a small spire,
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PINNACLE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PINNACLE
"But by this renunciation he placed her on an extraordinary pinnacle."
- The word/phrase 'pinnacle' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame Bovary'.
"That’s what puts him on a pinnacle in the records of crime."
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the pinnacle in the novel The complete Sherlock Holmes.
Usage of "PINNACLE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I promoted you to the pinnacle of your career,"
- This term pinnacle was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Princess Of The Damned - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें