Meaning of PINK in Hindi
Meaning of pink in Hindi
- गुलाबी रंग का(Pr. Gulabi rang ka gulaabee rang kaa)
- गुलाबी(Pr. Gulabi gulaabee)
- पिंक(Pr. Pink)
- गुलाबी रंग(Pr. Gulabi rang gulaabee rang)
- पुष्प विशेष(Pr. Pushp vishesh pushp wishesh)
- एक खुशबूदार चमकीला फूल(Pr. Ek khushabudar chamakila phul ek khushaboodaar chamakeelaa phool ek khushabudar chamakila ful)
- आंख(Pr. Aankh)
- गुलाबी फूल(Pr. Gulabi phul gulaabee phool gulabi ful)
- हल्का गुलाबी(Pr. Halka gulabi halkaa gulaabee)
- फूलदार पौधा(Pr. Phuladar paudha phooladaar paudhaa fuladar paudha)
- छोटे छोटे छेद करना(Pr. Chhote chhote chhed karana chhote chhote chhed karanaa)
- पलक मारना(Pr. Palak marana palak maaranaa)
- सजाना(Pr. Sajana sajanaa sazana)
- शोर करना(Pr. Shor karana shor karanaa)
- सुसज्जित करना(Pr. Susajjit karana susajjit karanaa susazzit karana)
- घरघराना(Pr. Gharagharana gharagharanaa)
Meaning of PINK in English
- A vessel with a very narrow stern;
- To wink; to blink.
- Half-shut; winking.
- To pierce with small holes; to cut the edge of, as cloth or paper, in small scallops or angles.
- To stab; to pierce as with a sword.
- To choose; to cull; to pick out.
- A stab.
- A name given to several plants of the caryophyllaceous genus dianthus, and to their flowers, which are sometimes very fragrant and often double in cultivated varieties. the species are mostly perennial herbs, with opposite linear leaves, and handsome five-petaled flowers with a tubular calyx.
- A color resulting from the combination of a pure vivid red with more or less white;
- Anything supremely excellent; the embodiment or perfection of something.
- The european minnow;
- Resembling the garden pink in color; of the color called pink (see 6th pink, 2); as, a pink dress; pink ribbons.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PINK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PINK
"Harry noticed he gripped his pink umbrella very tightly as he spoke"
- The word/phrase 'pink' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Ron's ears went pink"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pink in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Draco malfoy didn't go red, but a pink tinge appeared in his pale cheeks"
- To understand the meaning of pink, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
PINK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PINK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The horizon turns pink"
- This term pink was used by Randy Schutte in the Poem Love poem.
"That of the tulip, pink, and rose"
- This term pink was used by Andrew Marvell in the Poem A garden: written after the civil wars.
"The white pink, and the pansie freakt with jeat"
- This term pink was used by John Milton in the Poem Lycidas.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary