Meaning of PIERCING in Hindi
Meaning of piercing in Hindi
- छेदने वाला(Pr. Chhedane vala chhedane vaalaa chhedane wala)
- तेज(Pr. Tej tez)
- तीक्ष्ण(Pr. Tikshn teekshn)
- चुभने वाला(Pr. Chubhane vala chubhane vaalaa chubhane wala)
- तीखा(Pr. Tikha teekhaa)
- पैना(Pr. Paina painaa)
- चुभता हुआ(Pr. Chubhata hu chubhataa huaa)
- भेदता हुआ(Pr. Bhedata hu bhedataa huaa)
- भेदक(Pr. Bhedak)
Meaning of PIERCING in English
- Of pierce
- Forcibly entering, or adapted to enter, at or by a point; perforating; penetrating; keen;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PIERCING, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PIERCING
"Hmmm, said mr. ollivander, giving hagrid a piercing look"
- The word/phrase 'piercing' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"Why aren't you in142 your dormitory snape gave harry a swift, piercing look"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the piercing in the novel Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
"Professor mcgonagall gave him a piercing look, but he was sure she had almost smiled"
- To understand the meaning of piercing, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
Usage of "PIERCING": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Piercing the weather;"
- This term piercing was used by Michael Drayton in the Poem Agincourt.
"Threat'ning with piercing frowns to kill"
- This term piercing was used by Thomas Campion in the Poem Cherry-ripe.
"Piercing sweet by the river!"
- This term piercing was used by Elizabeth Barrett Browning in the Poem A musical instrument.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें