Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PHRASES, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PHRASES
"Phrases jumped out at him: hasn't been seen in public since november"
- The word/phrase 'phrases' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"He had learnt to repeat the phrases of the day"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the phrases in the novel The home and the world.
"From their fluster and the broken phrases they uttered it was apparent they foresaw some trouble"
- To understand the meaning of phrases, please see the following usage by Anton Chekhov in The stories of anton chekhov.
Usage of "PHRASES": Examples from famous English Poetry
"In whose proud line the soul-dark phrases burn"
- This term phrases was used by James Elroy Flecker in the Poem Pavlovna in london.
"Homely phrases, but each letter"
- This term phrases was used by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow in the Poem The song of hiawatha.
- This term phrases was used by Deepa Kartha in the Poem Easy poems to memorize.