Meaning of PHENOMENON in Hindi
Meaning of phenomenon in Hindi
Meaning of PHENOMENON in English
- An appearance; anything visible; whatever, in matter or spirit, is apparent to, or is apprehended by, observation; as, the phenomena of heat, light, or electricity; phenomena of imagination or memory.
- That which strikes one as strange, unusual, or unaccountable; an extraordinary or very remarkable person, thing, or occurrence; as, a musical phenomenon.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PHENOMENON, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PHENOMENON
"The fox froze, wary eyes fixed upon this strange new phenomenon"
- The word/phrase 'phenomenon' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the half blood prince'.
"Ron was drawing attention to this odd phenomenon by regarding travers with confusion"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the phenomenon in the novel Harry potter and the deathly hallows.
"In the early days of his history man took everything as a phenomenon of life"
- To understand the meaning of phenomenon, please see the following usage by Rabindranath Tagore in Sadhana.
PHENOMENON usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PHENOMENON has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें