Meaning of PERSPECTIVE in Hindi
Meaning of perspective in Hindi
Meaning of PERSPECTIVE in English
- That which is seen through an opening; a view; a vista.
- The effect of distance upon the appearance of objects, by means of which the eye recognized them as being at a more or less measurable distance. Hence, aerial perspective, the assumed greater vagueness or uncertainty of outline in distant objects.
- The art and the science of so delineating objects that they shall seem to grow smaller as they recede from the eye;
- A glass through which objects are viewed.
- Of or pertaining to the science of vision; optical.
- Pertaining to the art, or in accordance with the laws, of perspective.
- A drawing in linear perspective.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PERSPECTIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PERSPECTIVE
"Necessarily, his perspective of life changes, and his will takes the place of his wishes."
- The word/phrase 'perspective' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'Sadhana'.
"And Dorothea was not at ease in the perspective and chilliness of that height."
- 'George Eliot' has used the perspective in the novel Middlemarch.
PERSPECTIVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PERSPECTIVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PERSPECTIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"My perspective still as they pass:"
- This term perspective was used by Henry Vaughan in the Poem Friends Departed.
"No longer will your perspective be that of a moronic human."
- This term perspective was used by Simply B. in the Poem Call Me Lucian, As Others Do.
"The eloquence in your tone begs to differ about the perspective outlook of this distress."
- This term perspective was used by Kevin Guadamuz in the Poem The Best Of Intentions.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें