Meaning of PERSONAL in Hindi
Meaning of personal in Hindi
- खुदकी(Pr. khudaki khudakee)
- निजी(Pr. niji nijee nizi)
- स्वयंकृत(Pr. svayankrit swayankrit)
- अपने आप किया हुआ(Pr. apane aap kiya hu apane aap kiyaa huaa)
- पुरुष वाचक(Pr. purush vachak purush vaachak purush wachak)
- व्यक्ति वाचक(Pr. vyakti vachak vyakti vaachak wyakti wachak)
- व्यक्तित्व(Pr. vyaktitv wyaktitw)
- वैयक्तिक अभियोग(Pr. vaiyaktik abhiyog waiyaktik abhiyog)
- वैयक्तिक समाचार(Pr. vaiyaktik samachar vaiyaktik samaachaar waiyaktik samachar)
- निज का(Pr. nij ka nij kaa niz ka)
- व्यक्तिगत(Pr. vyaktigat wyaktigat)
- शारीरिक(Pr. sharirik shaareerik)
- अपना(Pr. apana apanaa)
- जातीय(Pr. jatiy jaateey zatiy)
- वैयक्तिक(Pr. vaiyaktik waiyaktik)
- स्वीय(Pr. sviy sveey swiy)
- पैराग्राफ़(Pr. pairagraf pairaagraaf pairagraph)
Meaning of PERSONAL in English
- Pertaining to human beings as distinct from things.
- Done in person; without the intervention of another.
- Relating to an individual, his character, conduct, motives, or private affairs, in an invidious and offensive manner; as, personal reflections or remarks.
- A movable; a chattel.
- Of or pertaining to a particular person; relating to, or affecting, an individual, or each of many individuals; peculiar or proper to private concerns; not public or general; as, personal comfort; personal desire.
- Pertaining to the external or bodily appearance; corporeal; as, personal charms.
- Denoting person; as, a personal pronoun.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PERSONAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PERSONAL
"He seemed to have taken Scabbers's true identity as a personal insult."
- The word/phrase 'personal' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"I'm now Mr. Crouch's personal assistant, and I'm here representing him."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the personal in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"My brothers Crouch's personal assistant, Ron informed Sirius."
- To understand the meaning of personal, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
PERSONAL has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PERSONAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But I also needed to improve upon my personal life status,"
- This term personal was used by ankur mudgal in the Poem LAW, Me And My Girlfriend - Poem.
"Enhances my personal acceptance,"
- This term personal was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem She Brings Me Warmth - Poem.
"He saved himself from this own personal dark and also the white light,"
- This term personal was used by alex steel reurink in the Poem Two-sided Smile - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें