Meaning of PERFECT in Hindi
Meaning of perfect in Hindi
- पूरा(Pr. Pura pooraa)
- दोषहीन(Pr. Doshahin doshaheen)
- निर्दोष(Pr. Nirdosh)
- निपुण(Pr. Nipun)
- सिद्ध(Pr. Siddh)
- सही(Pr. Sahi sahee)
- उचित(Pr. Uchit)
- संपूर्ण(Pr. Sanpurn sanpoorn)
- उत्तम(Pr. Uttam)
- अजनबी(Pr. Ajanabi ajanabee azanabi)
- अचूक(Pr. Achuk achook)
- पूर्णकालिक(Pr. Purnakalik poornakaalik)
- निरा(Pr. Nira niraa)
- भूतकाल सम्बन्धी(Pr. Bhutakal sambandhi bhootakaal sambandhee)
- पूर्ण(Pr. Purn poorn)
- ठीक(Pr. Thik theek)
- आदर्श(Pr. Aadarsh)
- सम्पूर्ण(Pr. Sampurn sampoorn)
- परिपूर्ण(Pr. Paripurn paripoorn)
- पूरा करना(Pr. Pura karana pooraa karanaa)
- सिद्ध करना(Pr. Siddh karana siddh karanaa)
- निपुण करना(Pr. Nipun karana nipun karanaa)
- निपुण बनाना(Pr. Nipun banana nipun bananaa)
- सुधार करना(Pr. Sudhar karana sudhaar karanaa)
- श्रेष्ठ(Pr. Shreshth)
- एकदम सही(Pr. Ekadam sahi ekadam sahee)
- ग़ज़ब(Pr. Gazab gajab)
- यथातथ(Pr. Yathatath yathaatath)
Meaning of PERFECT in English
- Brought to consummation or completeness; completed; not defective nor redundant; having all the properties or qualities requisite to its nature and kind; without flaw, fault, or blemish; without error; mature; whole; pure; sound; right; correct.
- Well informed; certain; sure.
- Hermaphrodite; having both stamens and pistils;
- The perfect tense, or a form in that tense.
- To make perfect; to finish or complete, so as to leave nothing wanting; to give to anything all that is requisite to its nature and kind.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PERFECT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PERFECT
"My perfect little gentleman! sniffed aunt petunia"
- The word/phrase 'perfect' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the perfect in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"And don't you dare let it burn, i want everything perfect on duddy's birthday"
- To understand the meaning of perfect, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone.
PERFECT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PERFECT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PERFECT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"All perfect curves, from head to toe;"
- This term perfect was used by Bryce Johnston in the Poem Love poem.
"Don't we make the perfect pair"
- This term perfect was used by Author Unknown in the Poem Love poem.
"But together we're perfect"
- This term perfect was used by Paul Hopkins in the Poem Love poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें