Meaning of PEACH in Hindi
Meaning of peach in Hindi
Meaning of PEACH in English
- To accuse of crime; to inform against.
- To turn informer; to betray one's accomplice.
- A well-known high-flavored juicy fruit, containing one or two seeds in a hard almond-like endocarp or stone; also, the tree which bears it (prunus, / amygdalus persica). in the wild stock the fruit is hard and inedible.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PEACH, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PEACH
"So he raced from dogwood to blossoming peach"
- The word/phrase 'peach' was used by 'Toni Morrison' in 'Beloved'.
PEACH has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PEACH": Examples from famous English Poetry
"To see the peach-bloom come in evening skies"
- This term peach was used by Coventry Patmore in the Poem A farewell.
"The nectarine and curious peach"
- This term peach was used by Andrew Marvell in the Poem Thoughts in a garden.
"Color of peach"
- This term peach was used by Amanda Bygones in the Poem My sheath dress.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें