Meaning of PAT in Hindi
Meaning of pat in Hindi
- ठीक(Pr. thik theek)
- सुविधा का(Pr. suvidha ka suvidhaa kaa suwidha ka)
- टिकिया(Pr. tikiya tikiyaa)
- धीरे धीरे अंगुलियों से मारना(Pr. dhire dhire anguliyon se marana dheere dheere anguliyon se maaranaa)
- उचित(Pr. uchit)
- दुरुस्त(Pr. durust)
- सतही(Pr. satahi satahee)
- पोंछना(Pr. ponchhana ponchhanaa)
- पैट(Pr. pait)
- चपत(Pr. chapat)
- थपकी(Pr. thapaki thapakee)
- डला(Pr. dala dalaa)
- उपयुक्त(Pr. upayukt)
- थपथपाना(Pr. thapathapana thapathapanaa)
Meaning of PAT in English
- Exactly suitable; fit; convenient; timely.
- In a pat manner.
- A light, quik blow or stroke with the fingers or hand; a tap.
- A small mass, as of butter, shaped by pats.
- To strike gently with the fingers or hand; to stroke lightly; to tap; as, to pat a dog.
- Patch Pattern (file name extensions)
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PAT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PAT
"Expecto patronum! Expecto Pat -- White fog obscured his senses."
- The word/phrase 'pat' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban'.
"C'mon, move in a bit, yeh can pat 'em if yeh want."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pat in the novel Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
"Don' worry abou' me,' he said hastily, as Hermione made to pat his arm."
- To understand the meaning of pat, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
PAT usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PAT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PAT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I need an occasional pat on my back,"
- This term pat was used by Dr. Maisie M in the Poem Being a Child Again - Poem.
- This term pat was used by Wayne A. Wright in the Poem To Smell the Rain - Poem.
"The need for solace at dear home; While one offers a pat and perk The other,"
- This term pat was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Second Home.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें