Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PAT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PAT
"Expecto patronum! expecto pat -- white fog obscured his senses"
- The word/phrase 'pat' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"C'mon, move in a bit, yeh can pat 'em if yeh want"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the pat in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
"Don' worry abou' me,' he said hastily, as hermione made to pat his arm"
- To understand the meaning of pat, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
PAT has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PAT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I need an occasional pat on my back"
- This term pat was used by Dr. Maisie M in the Poem Being a child again - poem.
- This term pat was used by Wayne A. Wright in the Poem To smell the rain - poem.
"The need for solace at dear home; while one offers a pat and perk the other"
- This term pat was used by Gaynor Borade in the Poem Second home.