Meaning of PARTY in Hindi
Your search "parth" did not match any word. Showing result for "party"
Meaning of party in Hindi
- अपराध सहकारी aparadh sahakari aparaadh sahakaaree
- जत्था jattha jatthaa zattha
- दल dal
- दावत davat daavat dawat
- प्रीतिभोज pritibhoj preetibhoj pritibhoz
- समारोह samaroh samaaroh
- पार्टी में जाना parti men jana paartee men janaa parti men zana
- आशिक रुप से aashik rup se
- भागत: bhagat: bhaagat:
- फरीक मुकदमा pharik mukadama phareek mukadamaa farik mukadama
- व्यक्ति vyakti wyakti
- समर्थक samarthak
- साझी sajhi saajhee sazhi
- अंशत: anshat:
- गोष्ठी goshthi goshthee
- टोली toli tolee
- पञ्चायत panjchayat panjchaayat panzchayat
- वादी vadi vaadee wadi
- सहायक sahayak sahaayak
- मण्डली mandali mandalee
- पार्टी parti paartee
- फौज का भाग phauj ka bhag phauj kaa bhaag fauz ka bhag
- विशिष्ट जन vishisht jan wishisht zan
- समाज samaj samaaj samaz
- पार्टी चलना parti chalana paartee chalanaa
- पक्ष paksh
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of PARTY in English
- A number of persons invited to a social entertainment; a select company; as, a dinner party; also, the entertainment itself; as, to give a party.
- A part or portion.
- A part of a larger body of company; a detachment; especially (Mil.), a small body of troops dispatched on special service.
- The plaintiff or the defendant in a lawsuit, whether an individual, a firm, or corporation; a litigant.
- Cause; side; interest.
- Parted or divided, as in the direction or form of one of the ordinaries; as, an escutcheon party per pale.
- One concerned or interested in an affair; one who takes part with others; a participator; as, he was a party to the plot; a party to the contract.
- Hence, any certain person who is regarded as being opposed or antagonistic to another.
- A person; as, he is a queer party.
- A number of persons united in opinion or action, as distinguished from, or opposed to, the rest of a community or association; esp., one of the parts into which a people is divided on questions of public policy.
- Partial; favoring one party.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PARTY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PARTY
"Of course, he thought bitterly, Un cle Vernon was talking about the stupid dinner party."
- The word/phrase 'party' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets'.
"I'm holding a party down in one of the roomier dungeons."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the party in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"You said111 you'd go to the deathday party."
- To understand the meaning of party, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
PARTY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PARTY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PARTY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The burying-party, picks and shovels in their shaking grasp,"
- This term party was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Exposure.
"Then none was for a party;"
- This term party was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
"Theirs was no common party race,"
- This term party was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें