Meaning of PARTY in Hindi
Your search "parth" did not match any word. Showing result for "party"
Meaning of party in Hindi
- अंशत:(Pr. Anshat:)
- आशिक रुप से(Pr. Aashik rup se)
- भागत:(Pr. Bhagat: bhaagat:)
- पञ्चायत(Pr. Panjchayat panjchaayat panzchayat)
- समाज(Pr. Samaj samaaj samaz)
- दल(Pr. Dal)
- फौज का भाग(Pr. Phauj ka bhag phauj kaa bhaag fauz ka bhag)
- साझी(Pr. Sajhi saajhee sazhi)
- फरीक मुकदमा(Pr. Pharik mukadama phareek mukadamaa farik mukadama)
- व्यक्ति(Pr. Vyakti wyakti)
- पार्टी(Pr. Parti paartee)
- समारोह(Pr. Samaroh samaaroh)
- समर्थक(Pr. Samarthak)
- सहायक(Pr. Sahayak sahaayak)
- गोष्ठी(Pr. Goshthi goshthee)
- टोली(Pr. Toli tolee)
- दावत(Pr. Davat daavat dawat)
- वादी(Pr. Vadi vaadee wadi)
- जत्था(Pr. Jattha jatthaa zattha)
- अपराध सहकारी(Pr. Aparadh sahakari aparaadh sahakaaree)
- विशिष्ट जन(Pr. Vishisht jan wishisht zan)
- प्रीतिभोज(Pr. Pritibhoj preetibhoj pritibhoz)
- पार्टी में जाना(Pr. Parti men jana paartee men janaa parti men zana)
- पार्टी चलना(Pr. Parti chalana paartee chalanaa)
- पक्ष(Pr. Paksh)
- मण्डली(Pr. Mandali mandalee)
Meaning of PARTY in English
- A part or portion.
- A number of persons united in opinion or action, as distinguished from, or opposed to, the rest of a community or association; esp., one of the parts into which a people is divided on questions of public policy.
- A part of a larger body of company; a detachment; especially (mil.), a small body of troops dispatched on special service.
- A number of persons invited to a social entertainment; a select company; as, a dinner party; also, the entertainment itself; as, to give a party.
- One concerned or interested in an affair; one who takes part with others; a participator; as, he was a party to the plot; a party to the contract.
- The plaintiff or the defendant in a lawsuit, whether an individual, a firm, or corporation; a litigant.
- Hence, any certain person who is regarded as being opposed or antagonistic to another.
- Cause; side; interest.
- A person; as, he is a queer party.
- Parted or divided, as in the direction or form of one of the ordinaries; as, an escutcheon party per pale.
- Partial; favoring one party.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PARTY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PARTY
"Of course, he thought bitterly, un cle vernon was talking about the stupid dinner party"
- The word/phrase 'party' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the chamber of secrets'.
"I'm holding a party down in one of the roomier dungeons"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the party in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"You said111 you'd go to the deathday party"
- To understand the meaning of party, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
PARTY usage in Proverbs/Idioms
PARTY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PARTY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"The burying-party, picks and shovels in their shaking grasp"
- This term party was used by Wilfred Owen in the Poem Exposure.
"Then none was for a party;"
- This term party was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
"Theirs was no common party race"
- This term party was used by Sir Walter Scott in the Poem Patriotism.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें