Meaning of PARANOID in Hindi
Meaning of paranoid in Hindi
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PARANOID, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PARANOID
"Talk about paranoid"
- The word/phrase 'paranoid' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the goblet of fire'.
"Harry wondered whether they had been talking about him, then whether he was being paranoid"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the paranoid in the novel Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
"He's getting more paranoid about dumbledore by the day"
- To understand the meaning of paranoid, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book.
PARANOID has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PARANOID": Examples from famous English Poetry
"And smiled your sneer at the paranoid paparazzi"
- This term paranoid was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Princess of the damned - poem.
- This term paranoid was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem Relief - poem.
- This term paranoid was used by Katie Beckham in the Poem Myself - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें