Meaning of PAD in Hindi
Meaning of pad in Hindi
- भर देना bhar dena bhar denaa
- उपधान upadhan
- मांसल गद्दी mansal gaddi maansal gaddee
- निवास स्थान nivas sthan nivaas sthan niwas sthan
- कागज़ या सोखते की गड्डी kagaz ya sokhate ki gaddi kaagaz yaa sokhate kee gaddee kagaj ya sokhate ki gaddi
- मुलायम जीन mulayam jin mulaayam jeen mulayam zin
- थपथप कर चलना thapathap kar chalana thapathap kar chalanaa
- पैर घसीट कर चलना pair ghasit kar chalana pair ghaseet kar chalanaa
- डाकू daku daakoo
- धीमी चाल का घोडा dhimi chal ka ghoda dheemee chaal kaa ghodaa
- बटमार batamar batamaar
- धीमी चाल का घोड़ा dhimi chal ka ghoda dheemee chaal kaa ghodaa
- मंदगति अश्व mandagati ashv mandagati ashw
- हवाई अड्डा havai adda havaaee addaa hawai adda
- गद्दी gaddi gaddee
- पैड paid
- आहिस्ता चलना aahista chalana ahistaa chalanaa
- गद्दीदार बनाना gaddidar banana gaddeedaar bananaa
- पैदल चलना paidal chalana paidal chalanaa
- तह tah
- मंदगति से चलना mandagati se chalana mandagati se chalanaa
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of PAD in English
- Soft material forming a cushion, used in applying or relieving pressure on a part, or in filling a depression so that dressings can fit snugly.
- To stuff; to furnish with a pad or padding.
- Packet Assembler-Disassembler
- An easy-paced horse; a padnag.
- A soft, or small, cushion; a mass of anything soft; stuffing.
- A kind of cushion for writing upon, or for blotting; esp., one formed of many flat sheets of writing paper, or layers of blotting paper; a block of paper.
- A cushionlike thickening of the skin one the under side of the toes of animals.
- A soft bag or cushion to relieve pressure, support a part, etc.
- To wear a path by walking.
- A cushion used as a saddle without a tree or frame.
- A piece of timber fixed on a beam to fit the curve of the deck.
- To imbue uniformly with a mordant; as, to pad cloth.
- A floating leaf of a water lily or similar plant.
- A robber that infests the road on foot; a highwayman;
- To travel heavily or slowly.
- A footpath; a road.
- The act of robbing on the highway.
- To travel upon foot; to tread.
- To rob on foot.
- A stuffed guard or protection; esp., one worn on the legs of horses to prevent bruising.
- A measure for fish; as, sixty mackerel go to a pad; a basket of soles.
- Packet Assembler-Disassemble
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of PAD, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word PAD
"I put the pad back, closed the compartment, and drove out of Wace."
- The word/phrase 'pad' was used by 'Vladimir Nabokov' in 'Lolita'.
PAD has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "PAD": Examples from famous English Poetry
"An abbot on an ambling pad,"
- This term pad was used by Alfred Tennyson, Lord Tennyson in the Poem The Lady of Shalott.
"All I had was a pen and a pad and no where to go but backwards."
- This term pad was used by Heaven Richardson in the Poem Destroyed By Fate - Poem.
"It seems it was a landing pad For the family van."
- This term pad was used by Stacy Fileccia in the Poem Maladies.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें