Meaning of OPTIMISM in Hindi
Meaning of optimism in Hindi
- आशावाद(Pr. Aashavad aashaavaad aashawad)
- आशापूर्ण दृष्टि(Pr. Aashapurn drishti aashaapoorn drishti)
- अच्छा पक्ष देखना(Pr. Achchha paksh dekhana achchhaa paksh dekhanaa)
- यह मत कि संसार की सब वस्तु भलाई के लिये बनी है(Pr. Yah mat ki sansar ki sab vastu bhalai ke liye bani hai yah mat ki sansaar kee sab vastu bhalaaee ke liye banee hai yah mat ki sansar ki sab wastu bhalai ke liye bani hai)
- श्रेष्ठतावाद(Pr. Shreshthatavad shreshthataavaad shreshthatawad)
- आशावत्त्व(Pr. Aashavattv aashaavattv aashawattw)
Meaning of OPTIMISM in English
- The opinion or doctrine that everything in nature, being the work of god, is ordered for the best, or that the ordering of things in the universe is such as to produce the highest good.
- A disposition to take the most hopeful view;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OPTIMISM, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OPTIMISM
"He, however, seemed to have found a new optimism"
- The word/phrase 'optimism' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the order of the phoenix book'.
OPTIMISM has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "OPTIMISM": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Carry optimism as self -imposed-condition"
- This term optimism was used by Kundan Pandey in the Poem Tough choice - poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary