Meaning of OPINION in Hindi
Meaning of opinion in Hindi
Meaning of OPINION in English
- That which is opined; a notion or conviction founded on probable evidence; belief stronger than impression, less strong than positive knowledge; settled judgment in regard to any point of knowledge or action.
- Obstinacy in holding to one's belief or impression; opiniativeness; conceitedness.
- The formal decision, or expression of views, of a judge, an umpire, a counselor, or other party officially called upon to consider and decide upon a matter or point submitted.
- The judgment or sentiment which the mind forms of persons or things; estimation.
- Favorable estimation; hence, consideration; reputation; fame; public sentiment or esteem.
- To opine.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OPINION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OPINION
"Codswallop, in my opinion."
- The word/phrase 'opinion' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"No one asked your opinion, you fiIthy little Mudblood, he spat."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the opinion in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"That was a matter of opinion, thought Harry."
- To understand the meaning of opinion, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Prisoner Of Azkaban.
OPINION usage in Proverbs/Idioms
OPINION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "OPINION": Examples from famous English Poetry
"An’ justifies that ill opinion"
- This term opinion was used by Robert Burns in the Poem To a Mouse.
"Siren. That doth Opinion only cause"
- This term opinion was used by Samuel Daniel in the Poem Ulysses and the Siren.
"But recently my opinion of you has changed,"
- This term opinion was used by Bobbie Peoples in the Poem Just Please Go Away.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें