Meaning of ONCE in Hindi
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of ONCE in English
- At any one time;
- At some one period of time;
- By limitation to the number one; for one time; not twice nor any number of times more than one.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of ONCE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word ONCE
"You bowed to me once in a shop."
- The word/phrase 'once' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"About once every ten years, said Griphook with a rather nasty grin."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the once in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"George reckons he had a boogerflavored one once."
- To understand the meaning of once, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
ONCE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
ONCE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "ONCE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Once, twice, then forever."
- This term once was used by Sara McDermott in the Poem Love Poem.
"A stranger you were once."
- This term once was used by Laura Veronica Merodio in the Poem Love Poem.
"And closing all those beams, which once did rise"
- This term once was used by Lord Herbert of Cherbury in the Poem Elegy over a Tomb.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें