Meaning of OK in Hindi
Meaning of ok in Hindi
Meaning of OK in English
- All Correct
- Only Kidding
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OK, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OK
"Its OK,' he told Mundungus, 'we can trust Harry, he's our financial backer."
- The word/phrase 'ok' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book'.
"OK, everyone,' said Angelina, entering from the Captain's office, already changed."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the ok in the novel Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
"Hagrid's tough, he'll be OK."
- To understand the meaning of ok, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Order Of The Phoenix Book.
OK has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "OK": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A Secret Verse so dont tell the pigs ok,"
- This term ok was used by Eamon J Healy in the Poem The Hells Angels - Poem.
"All I say is ok hegets sorta mad."
- This term ok was used by Danielle Brown in the Poem Why Does He Do This To Me - Poem.
"Another way just keep trying' it's ok."
- This term ok was used by leanna gazay in the Poem Another Day.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें