Meaning of OCCUPATION in Hindi
Meaning of occupation in Hindi
- भोग(Pr. Bhog)
- अधिवास(Pr. Adhivas adhivaas adhiwas)
- अधिकार(Pr. Adhikar adhikaar)
- दखल(Pr. Dakhal)
- अधिकृत(Pr. Adhikrit)
- पेशा(Pr. Pesha peshaa)
- कारोबार(Pr. Karobar kaarobaar)
- धंधा(Pr. Dhandha dhandhaa)
- कब्जा(Pr. Kabja kabjaa kabza)
- अधिग्रहण(Pr. Adhigrahan)
- व्यवसाय(Pr. Vyavasay vyavasaay wyawasay)
- वास(Pr. Vas vaas was)
- उपजीविका(Pr. Upajivika upajeevikaa upaziwika)
- अधिभोग(Pr. Adhibhog)
- कब्ज़ा(Pr. Kabza kabzaa kabja)
- वृति(Pr. Vriti writi)
- अधिभोगी(Pr. Adhibhogi adhibhogee)
Meaning of OCCUPATION in English
- The act or process of occupying or taking possession; actual possession and control; the state of being occupied; a holding or keeping; tenure; use; as, the occupation of lands by a tenant.
- That which occupies or engages the time and attention; the principal business of one's life; vocation; employment; calling; trade.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OCCUPATION, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OCCUPATION
"The memory of this ball, then, became an occupation for emma"
- The word/phrase 'occupation' was used by 'Gustave Flaubert' in 'Madame bovary'.
"This man’s occupation is gone"
- 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' has used the occupation in the novel The complete sherlock holmes.
"Like most lonely ladies, lady frances found her comfort and occupation in religion"
- To understand the meaning of occupation, please see the following usage by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle in The complete sherlock holmes.
OCCUPATION has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें