Meaning of OBVIOUSLY in Hindi
Meaning of obviously in Hindi
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OBVIOUSLY, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OBVIOUSLY
"Someone had obviously tried to behead him, but not done it properly."
- The word/phrase 'obviously' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"It's obviously guarding something."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the obviously in the novel Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
"They dropped lower and circled beneath him, obviously hoping to catch him if he fell."
- To understand the meaning of obviously, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone.
OBVIOUSLY has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "OBVIOUSLY": Examples from famous English Poetry
"But obviously u didn't understand."
- This term obviously was used by jose pasihuan in the Poem Gone - Poem.
"I need you to know That I loved letting go Since its obviously,"
- This term obviously was used by Robert Solomon in the Poem Abortion - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें