Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OBSESSED, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OBSESSED
"The whole of gryffindor house was obsessed with the coming match"
- The word/phrase 'obsessed' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the prisoner of azkaban'.
"They will be obsessed with security, lest the muggles notice anything"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the obsessed in the novel Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
- To understand the meaning of obsessed, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
OBSESSED usage in Proverbs/Idioms
OBSESSED has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "OBSESSED": Examples from famous English Poetry
"I was obsessed with making it last"
- This term obsessed was used by Sayali Bedekar Patil in the Poem The last thing.
"I will no longer be obsessed with physical pleasures that are meaningless"
- This term obsessed was used by Tom Blackledge in the Poem Busy - poem.
"Nr self-obsessed nor blinded by some creed"
- This term obsessed was used by Miss Hamilton.By Cornelius Lyons. Sequenced at
Ancient Music of
Ireland. in the Poem Blessings are the things we take for granted.