Meaning of OBJECTIVE in Hindi
Meaning of objective in Hindi
- कर्म संबंधी(Pr. Karm sanbandhi karm sanbandhee)
- बाहरी(Pr. Bahari baharee)
- विषयाश्रित(Pr. Vishayashrit vishayaashrit wishayashrit)
- पदार्थ संबंधी(Pr. Padarth sanbandhi padaarth sanbandhee)
- सामान्य(Pr. Samany saamany)
- बाह्य(Pr. Bahy)
- वस्तुनिष्ठ(Pr. Vastunishth wastunishth)
- द्वितीया(Pr. Dvitiya dviteeyaa dwitiya)
- लक्ष्य(Pr. Lakshy)
- उद्देश्य(Pr. Uddeshy)
- वस्तुसम्बन्धी(Pr. Vastusambandhi vastusambandhee wastusambandhi)
- वैषयिक(Pr. Vaishayik waishayik)
- वस्तुपरक(Pr. Vastuparak wastuparak)
- वस्तुगत(Pr. Vastugat wastugat)
- विषयपरक(Pr. Vishayaparak wishayaparak)
- कर्मवाची(Pr. Karmavachi karmavaachee karmawachi)
Meaning of OBJECTIVE in English
- Of or pertaining to an object.
- Of or pertaining to an object; contained in, or having the nature or position of, an object; outward; external; extrinsic;
- Pertaining to, or designating, the case which follows a transitive verb or a preposition, being that case in which the direct object of the verb is placed. see accusative, n.
- The objective case.
- An object glass. see under object, n.
- Same as objective point, under objective, a.
- The lens or lenses in the object end of the body tube of a microscope, by means of which the rays coming from the object examined are brought to a focus.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OBJECTIVE, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OBJECTIVE
"Mr. hugo oberstein, of 13 caulfield gardens, had become my objective"
- The word/phrase 'objective' was used by 'Sir Arthur Conan Doyle' in 'The complete sherlock holmes'.
OBJECTIVE usage in Proverbs/Idioms
OBJECTIVE has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "OBJECTIVE": Examples from famous English Poetry
"In all its objective glory what are you waiting for"
- This term objective was used by Prince ..... in the Poem Waiting on my moment - poem.
"The objective here"
- This term objective was used by Rahul Thadani in the Poem Funny birthday poems.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary