Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of OATS, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word OATS
"Where the year before there had been rye the oats stood, reaped, and lay in rows"
- The word/phrase 'oats' was used by 'Anton Chekhov' in 'The stories of anton chekhov'.
"Do you call those oats the customer said gloomily"
- 'Anton Chekhov' has used the oats in the novel The stories of anton chekhov.
"Those are not oats, but chaff"
- To understand the meaning of oats, please see the following usage by Anton Chekhov in The stories of anton chekhov.
Usage of "OATS": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Yellow oats and brown wheat, barley pale as rye"
- This term oats was used by George Meredith in the Poem Love in the valley.
"I sowed my oats all around"
- This term oats was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Animals and nature 25 poems.