Meaning of NEST in Hindi
Meaning of nest in Hindi
- घोंसला(Pr. Ghonsala ghonsalaa)
- रहने की गर्म छोटी जगह(Pr. Rahane ki garm chhoti jagah rahane kee garm chhotee jagah rahane ki garm chhoti zagah)
- स्थान(Pr. Sthan)
- जगह(Pr. Jagah zagah)
- अड्डा(Pr. Adda addaa)
- समूह(Pr. Samuh samooh)
- निवास(Pr. Nivas nivaas niwas)
- नीड़(Pr. Nid need)
- कीड़ा(Pr. Kida keedaa)
- झुंड(Pr. Jhund zhund)
- आशियाना(Pr. Aashiyana aashiyanaa)
- अलमारी(Pr. Alamari alamaaree)
- घोंसला बनाना(Pr. Ghonsala banana ghonsalaa bananaa)
- जमा करना(Pr. Jama karana jamaa karanaa zama karana)
- जमाना(Pr. Jamana jamanaa zamana)
- घर बसाना(Pr. Ghar basana ghar basanaa)
- नियल बनाना(Pr. Niyal banana niyal bananaa)
- डेरा जमाना(Pr. Dera jamana deraa jamanaa dera zamana)
- नीड(Pr. Nid need)
Meaning of NEST in English
- The bed or receptacle prepared by a fowl for holding her eggs and for hatching and rearing her young.
- Hence: the place in which the eggs of other animals, as insects, turtles, etc., are laid and hatched; a snug place in which young animals are reared.
- A snug, comfortable, or cozy residence or situation; a retreat, or place of habitual resort; hence, those who occupy a nest, frequent a haunt, or are associated in the same pursuit; as, a nest of traitors; a nest of bugs.
- An aggregated mass of any ore or mineral, in an isolated state, within a rock.
- A collection of boxes, cases, or the like, of graduated size, each put within the one next larger.
- A compact group of pulleys, gears, springs, etc., working together or collectively.
- To build and occupy a nest.
- To put into a nest; to form a nest for.
- Novell embedded systems technology [novell]
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of NEST, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word NEST
"Let the flight through the sky end in the folding of the wings over the nest"
- The word/phrase 'nest' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The gardener'.
"Go back to your son, to your own nest darkened with sorrow"
- 'Rabindranath Tagore' has used the nest in the novel The fugitive.
"And alone and without his nest shall the eagle fly across the sun"
- To understand the meaning of nest, please see the following usage by Khalil Gibran in The prophet.
NEST usage in Proverbs/Idioms
NEST has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "NEST": Examples from famous English Poetry
"He that hath found some fledg'd bird's nest may know"
- This term nest was used by Henry Vaughan in the Poem Friends departed.
"Whose nest is in a water'd shoot;"
- This term nest was used by Christina Georgina Rossetti in the Poem A birthday.
"Like an eagle’s nest, hangs on the crest"
- This term nest was used by Thomas Babington Macaulay, Lord Macaulay in the Poem Horatius.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें