Meaning of NEAT in Hindi
Meaning of neat in Hindi
- साफ(Pr. Saph saaph saf)
- सुथरा(Pr. Suthara sutharaa)
- उम्दा(Pr. Umda umdaa)
- अच्छे ढंग का(Pr. Achchhe dhang ka achchhe dhang kaa)
- खालिस(Pr. Khalis khaalis)
- स्वादिष्ट(Pr. Svadisht svaadisht swadisht)
- स्वच्छ(Pr. Svachchh swachchh)
- शुद्ध(Pr. Shuddh)
- निरा(Pr. Nira niraa)
- योग्य(Pr. Yogy)
- बढ़िया(Pr. Badhiya badhiyaa)
- स्पष्ट(Pr. Spasht)
- साफ़(Pr. Saf saaf saph)
- उचित(Pr. Uchit)
- उत्तम(Pr. Uttam)
- कुशल(Pr. Kushal)
- संक्षिप्त(Pr. Sankshipt)
- समर्थ(Pr. Samarth)
- अदभुत(Pr. Adabhut)
- निपुण(Pr. Nipun)
- मुनासिब(Pr. Munasib munaasib)
- अमिश्रित(Pr. Amishrit)
- सुडौल(Pr. Sudaul)
- विस्मयकारी(Pr. Vismayakari vismayakaaree wismayakari)
- सुदंर(Pr. Sudanr)
- अच्छे ढं��� का(Pr. Achchhe dhan ka achchhe dhan kaa)
- मवेशी(Pr. Maveshi maveshee maweshi)
- गाय(Pr. Gay gaay)
- बैल(Pr. Bail)
- ढोर(Pr. Dhor)
- बिना पानी का(Pr. Bina pani ka binaa panee kaa)
- सफ़ाई से(Pr. Safai se safaaee se saphai se)
- विशुद्ध(Pr. Vishuddh wishuddh)
Meaning of NEAT in English
- Cattle of the genus bos, as distinguished from horses, sheep, and goats; an animal of the genus bos; as, a neat's tongue; a neat's foot.
- Of or pertaining to the genus bos, or to cattle of that genus; as, neat cattle.
- Free from that which soils, defiles, or disorders; clean; cleanly; tidy.
- Free from what is unbecoming, inappropriate, or tawdry; simple and becoming; pleasing with simplicity; tasteful; chaste; as, a neat style; a neat dress.
- Free from admixture or adulteration; good of its kind; as, neat brandy.
- Excellent in character, skill, or performance, etc.; nice; finished; adroit; as, a neat design; a neat thief.
- With all deductions or allowances made; net. [in this sense usually written net. see net, a., 3.]
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of NEAT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word NEAT
"The neat fields had gone"
- The word/phrase 'neat' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry potter and the sorcerer's stone'.
"The dursleys liked everything neat and ordered; the weasleys' house burst with the strange and unexpected"
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the neat in the novel Harry potter and the chamber of secrets.
"His neat hair and mustache were both in need of a wash and a trim"
- To understand the meaning of neat, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry potter and the goblet of fire.
Usage of "NEAT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Which the neat-handed phillis dresses;"
- This term neat was used by John Milton in the Poem L'allegro.
"Still to be neat, still to be drest"
- This term neat was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem Simplex munditiis.
"And the neat graces"
- This term neat was used by Michael Drayton in the Poem Sirena.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary