Meaning of NEAT in Hindi
Meaning of neat in Hindi
- मुनासिब(Pr. munasib munaasib)
- सुथरा(Pr. suthara sutharaa)
- स्वच्छ(Pr. svachchh swachchh)
- साफ(Pr. saph saaph saf)
- गाय(Pr. gay gaay)
- मवेशी(Pr. maveshi maveshee maweshi)
- विशुद्ध(Pr. vishuddh wishuddh)
- अदभुत(Pr. adabhut)
- खालिस(Pr. khalis khaalis)
- निरा(Pr. nira niraa)
- विस्मयकारी(Pr. vismayakari vismayakaaree wismayakari)
- सुडौल(Pr. sudaul)
- समर्थ(Pr. samarth)
- बिना पानी का(Pr. bina pani ka binaa panee kaa)
- अमिश्रित(Pr. amishrit)
- उत्तम(Pr. uttam)
- बढ़िया(Pr. badhiya badhiyaa)
- संक्षिप्त(Pr. sankshipt)
- सुदंर(Pr. sudanr)
- बैल(Pr. bail)
- सफ़ाई से(Pr. safai se safaaee se saphai se)
- अच्छे ढं��� का(Pr. achchhe dhan ka achchhe dhan kaa)
- उचित(Pr. uchit)
- कुशल(Pr. kushal)
- अच्छे ढंग का(Pr. achchhe dhang ka achchhe dhang kaa)
- उम्दा(Pr. umda umdaa)
- निपुण(Pr. nipun)
- योग्य(Pr. yogy)
- शुद्ध(Pr. shuddh)
- स्पष्ट(Pr. spasht)
- स्वादिष्ट(Pr. svadisht svaadisht swadisht)
- साफ़(Pr. saf saaf saph)
- ढोर(Pr. dhor)
Meaning of NEAT in English
- Cattle of the genus Bos, as distinguished from horses, sheep, and goats; an animal of the genus Bos; as, a neat's tongue; a neat's foot.
- Free from what is unbecoming, inappropriate, or tawdry; simple and becoming; pleasing with simplicity; tasteful; chaste; as, a neat style; a neat dress.
- Free from admixture or adulteration; good of its kind; as, neat brandy.
- Of or pertaining to the genus Bos, or to cattle of that genus; as, neat cattle.
- Free from that which soils, defiles, or disorders; clean; cleanly; tidy.
- Excellent in character, skill, or performance, etc.; nice; finished; adroit; as, a neat design; a neat thief.
- With all deductions or allowances made; net. [In this sense usually written net. See Net, a., 3.]
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of NEAT, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word NEAT
"The neat fields had gone."
- The word/phrase 'neat' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"The Dursleys liked everything neat and ordered; the Weasleys' house burst with the strange and unexpected."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the neat in the novel Harry Potter And The Chamber Of Secrets.
"His neat hair and mustache were both in need of a wash and a trim."
- To understand the meaning of neat, please see the following usage by J. K. Rowling in Harry Potter And The Goblet Of Fire.
Usage of "NEAT": Examples from famous English Poetry
"Which the neat-handed Phillis dresses;"
- This term neat was used by John Milton in the Poem L'Allegro.
"STILL to be neat, still to be drest,"
- This term neat was used by Ben Jonson in the Poem Simplex Munditiis.
"And the neat Graces"
- This term neat was used by Michael Drayton in the Poem Sirena.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें