Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of NAP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word NAP
"Take a good nap this afternoon"
- The word/phrase 'nap' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The home and the world'.
"I went up to our room, and judged i would take a nap myself"
- 'Mark Twain' has used the nap in the novel The adventures of huckleberry finn.
"When dinner was over krylin was led away for a nap"
- To understand the meaning of nap, please see the following usage by Anton Chekhov in The stories of anton chekhov.
NAP has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "NAP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That i be call'd to take a nap"
- This term nap was used by Walter Savage Landor in the Poem Twenty years hence.
"As she awakens from her long winter nap"
- This term nap was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Animals and nature 25 poems.
"You go for a short nap"
- This term nap was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Those tiny dents!!!.