Meaning of NAP in Hindi
Meaning of nap in Hindi
- किसी चौकस व्यक्ति का संयोगवश फंस जाना kisi chaukas vyakti ka sanyogavash phans jana kisee chaukas vyakti kaa sanyogavash phans janaa kisi chaukas wyakti ka sanyogawash fans zana
- भविष्यवाणी bhavishyavani bhavishyavanee bhawishyawani
- मखमल के महीन धागे makhamal ke mahin dhage makhamal ke maheen dhaage
- ऊंघ ungh oongh
- झपकी लेना jhapaki lena jhapakee lenaa zhapaki lena
- रोआँ roan roaan
- रोएँदार roendar roendaar
- रोआं roan roaan
- झपकी jhapaki jhapakee zhapaki
- ऊंघना unghana oonghanaa
- भविष्यवाणी करना bhavishyavani karana bhavishyavanee karanaa bhawishyawani karana
- लोमगुत्थ lomagutth
सपनों का अर्थ
Meaning of NAP in English
- Network Access Point
- The loops which are cut to make the pile, in velvet.
- A short sleep; a doze; a siesta.
- To be in a careless, secure state.
- To have a short sleep; to be drowsy; to doze.
- Woolly or villous surface of felt, cloth, plants, etc.; an external covering of down, of short fine hairs or fibers forming part of the substance of anything, and lying smoothly in one direction; the pile;
- To raise, or put, a nap on.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of NAP, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word NAP
"Take a good nap this afternoon."
- The word/phrase 'nap' was used by 'Rabindranath Tagore' in 'The Home And The World'.
"I went up to our room, and judged I would take a nap myself."
- 'Mark Twain' has used the nap in the novel The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn.
"When dinner was over Krylin was led away for a nap."
- To understand the meaning of nap, please see the following usage by Anton Chekhov in The Stories of Anton Chekhov.
NAP has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "NAP": Examples from famous English Poetry
"That I be call'd to take a nap"
- This term nap was used by Walter Savage Landor in the Poem Twenty Years hence.
"As she awakens from her long winter nap,"
- This term nap was used by Tom Zart in the Poem Animals And Nature 25 Poems.
"You go for a short nap."
- This term nap was used by Srimathi Raman in the Poem Those Tiny Dents!!!.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें