Meaning of NAG in Hindi
Meaning of nag in Hindi
Meaning of NAG in English
- To tease in a petty way; to scold habitually; to annoy; to fret pertinaciously.
- A small horse; a pony; hence, any horse.
- A paramour;
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of NAG, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word NAG
- The word/phrase 'nag' was used by 'J. K. Rowling' in 'Harry Potter And The Sorcerer's Stone'.
"If you will not banish the usurping nag, so be it."
- 'J. K. Rowling' has used the nag in the novel Harry Potter And The Half Blood Prince.
"He put his find in his pocket and whipped up the nag."
- To understand the meaning of nag, please see the following usage by Gustave Flaubert in Madame Bovary.
NAG has been recently used in news headlines. Please see the examples below
Usage of "NAG": Examples from famous English Poetry
"It gets so old how much I nag on life."
- This term nag was used by Heaven Richardson in the Poem How much More? - Poem.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary
हिन्दी मे स्क्रिबल खेलें