Meaning of MYTHICAL in Hindi
Meaning of mythical in Hindi
Meaning of MYTHICAL in English
- Of or relating to myths; described in a myth; of the nature of a myth; fabulous; imaginary; fanciful.
Examples and usage
To better understand the meaning of MYTHICAL, certain examples of its usage are presented.Examples from famous English prose on the use of the word MYTHICAL
"In my opinion, that is a good mythical interpretation"
- The word/phrase 'mythical' was used by 'George Eliot' in 'Middlemarch'.
Usage of "MYTHICAL": Examples from famous English Poetry
"A mythical magical place full of wonder"
- This term mythical was used by Sammy Anderson in the Poem Descent into grace - poem.
"Hidden within a mythical time that can't be found"
- This term mythical was used by Harry Boslem in the Poem A moment of tenderness - poem.
"Mythical eyes of ages past"
- This term mythical was used by Sammy Anderson in the Poem Red is a bloodthirsty.
Thesaurus and related words
Popular word you may like
English to Hindi Dictionary
Hindi to English Dictionary